Hello Bro Community,
We’re in the process of wrapping up our speaker list and I wanted to share the list of presentations we have confirmed so far.
* Brian Wylie, Kitware, “Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Bro, and You!”
* Mark Krenz, CTSC and formerly SWAMP, “Using awk to analyze Bro logs”
* Adam Pumphrey, Bricata, “A Bro Primer”
* Jan Grashoefer, researcher at KIT, “The Intelligence Framework Update”
* Joseph Mosby, Deloitte & Touche, “Spark and Bro: When Bro-Cut Won't Cut It”
* Aashish Sharma, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, “Detecting Credential Spear-phishing Attacks at LBNL”
* Fatema Bannat Wala, University of Delaware, “Unconstrained Endpoint Security System (UEPtSS)”
* Benjamin Klimkowski, former Asst. Prof. United States Military Academy, “Using Bro to Hunt Persistent Threats”
We’ll announce more speakers and topics as we receive confirmations. Don’t forget to register:
Early bird registration expires on July 30th.
See you in September,
The Bro Team