Fatal error: out of memory in new with version 2.6.1

Hello,
I’ve recently updated Zeek from version 2.5.6 to version 2.6.1, and sometime (a couple times a day) Zeek crashes with the following error:

out of memory in new.
1551685295.400057 fatal error: out of memory in new.

I’m managing about 130 deployment of Zeek using the same plugins and configuration and only 3 of them are crashing.

What can I do to investigate the problem further?
Thanks
–Federico Foschini.

Could you try the following commands in broctl :

cleanup --all
deploy

And tell us if it solve your problem ?

Les données à caractère personnel recueillies et traitées dans le cadre de cet échange, le sont à seule fin d’exécution d’une relation professionnelle et s’opèrent dans cette seule finalité et pour la durée nécessaire à cette relation. Si vous souhaitez faire usage de vos droits de consultation, de rectification et de suppression de vos données, veuillez contacter contact.rgpd@sgdsn.gouv.fr. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d’en informer l’expéditeur et de détruire le message. The personal data collected and processed during this exchange aims solely at completing a business relationship and is limited to the necessary duration of that relationship. If you wish to use your rights of consultation, rectification and deletion of your data, please contact: contact.rgpd@sgdsn.gouv.fr. If you have received this message in error, we thank you for informing the sender and destroying the message.