I've learned a lot and appreciate you all - Thank you all for the last 3 years!

Hi all,

I’ve been presented with an amazing career growth opportunity that I have decided to accept, somewhat unexpectedly. I’ve decided to take a position as Vice President of Community for a new ‘MLOps’ startup, where I’ll have the opportunity to build a product-oriented community as well as a community of practice.

I am incredibly grateful for these last 3 years in the Zeek Community. Together with the support of Corelight and collaboration with the Zeek Project Leadership team, we have grown the Zeek community significantly, added systems and processes, and hopefully made it easier for you, the users and developers of Zeek to interact and contribute. “THANK YOU,” doesn’t begin to cover the gratitude I feel for this experience.

Corelight is recruiting for my replacement already, and I’ll be working with the Zeek Project Leadership Team and Corelight to ensure a smooth transition.

If you would like to stay connected my LinkedIn profile is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/akgraner/

Again, thank you all so much for being an amazing community to collaborate with and serve.

With gratitude and deepest appreciation,

~Amber

We’ll miss you greatly, Amber - but what an amazing opportunity, and I know you’ll thrive in the new role!

I want to thank you for your dedication to the Zeek community. By any metric we choose to measure, the community is larger, more engaged, and more energetic because of your leadership and hustle.

On a personal level, it’s been terrific collaborating with you, often on a daily basis, and I look forward to seeing you at open source events in the future.

To the community: please consider whether you - or a contact of yours - might be interested in applying for Amber’s role. Once the posting is live, I’ll put a link on the community Slack.

You’ll be missed, Amber. But we also celebrate your positive impact within the Zeek community, and the opportunity to stretch your wings in this new role!

• Greg