Manager memory requirements for the intel framework

Thanks, Drew,

Agreed that it would be best to upgrade, and we moved on to Bro 2.5.3 a couple releases ago. No, misc/scan is not loaded. Unfortunately, I don’t have the production intel input file. I’m told it’s about 100K indicators of about 50% domain, 25% addr, and 25% hash, plus a few email and url indicators less than 1%. We started testing with a file of 18K domain indicators, but will be expanding to a more realistic profile next. Maybe I started this thread a little early, without the representative input file, but I wanted to query the community for any ideas or suggestions about our initial results. Thank you for your ideas!

Brian

Thanks, Drew,

Agreed that it would be best to upgrade, and we moved on to Bro 2.5.3 a couple releases ago. No, misc/scan is not loaded. Unfortunately, I don’t have the production intel input file. I’m told it’s about 100K indicators of about 50% domain, 25% addr, and 25% hash, plus a few email and url indicators less than 1%. We started testing with a file of 18K domain indicators, but will be expanding to a more realistic profile next. Maybe I started this thread a little early, without the representative input file, but I wanted to query the community for any ideas or suggestions about our initial results. Thank you for your ideas!

Brian