If you are going to be near Portland State University on 18 February, please join us for a Zeek Days Workshop. Registration is now open - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zeek-days-workshop-portland-or-tickets-89780043527
This Zeek Day workshop hosted by Portland State University and sponsored by Corelight, Inc.
This workshop is free to attend by registration is required.
In this workshop we’ll introduce you to Zeek, best practice around deploying and running Zeek then we’ll take a deeper look at the Zeek logs and how to use the data derived from the Zeek logs.
And for those who want to know more and become an active contributor and participant in the Zeek community we’ll get you started.
- 8:30am-9:00am - Registration
- 9am - 9:15am - Welcome and Overview of the Day
- 9:15am - 10:00am - Introduction to Zeek
- 10:00am - 11am - Deploying and Running Zeek
- 11am - 11:15am - Break
- 11:15 - Noon - Zeek Log Review, pt. 1
- Noon - 1pm - Lunch
- 1pm - 1:30pm - Zeek Log Review, pt.2
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Practical Application of Zeek Data and Logs
- 2:30pm - 3pm - Stories from the Trenches: How Zeek helped solving incidents with Zeek.
- 3pm - 3:30pm - Wrap-up and giveaways
We’ll also be giving away a Raspberry Pi 4 with Raspian and Zeek preloaded.
More about Zeek (formerly Bro) can be found at: zeek.org
Portland State University
Smith Memorial Student Union (Room SMSU 327/8/9)
1825 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you or your organization is interested in hosting a Zeek Days Workshop in your area.