Spicy plugin , Corelight, and btest

Hi All
I need assistance with spicy plugin,the btest failed dad with the error “can’t find base/init-bare.zeek” , I did not install zeek because I’m using corelight platform, but should I install zeek, however I did install spicy shortly after the corelight installation.

I’m still new in the world of zeeky , I’m ready to create my first plugin but I realized that my environment and btest is not working with the fresh download plugin provide with spicy team. Those 3 projects give the same error: zeek_spicy_openvpn/ zeek-spicy-radius/csv_naive/ those projects compile fine but btest fails , also I had some issue when I installed the plugin :

zkg create (failed)
zkg test . ( failed)
cmake install . ( work)
make install . ( work) created .hlto / and copy in corelight modules

btest →

[ 0%] analyzer.availability … failed
% ‘zeek -NN | grep -qi ANALYZER_SPICY_OpenVPN’ failed unexpectedly (exit code 1)
% cat .stderr
fatal error: can’t find base/init-bare.zeek

[ 16%] analyzer.openvpn … failed
% ‘zeek -C -r ${TRACES}/openvpn.pcap /home/jl/zeek-spicy-openvpn/tests/.tmp/analyzer.openvpn/openvpn.zeek >openvpn.out’ failed unexpectedly (exit code 1)
% cat .stderr

[ 33%] analyzer.openvpnhmac … failed
% ‘zeek -C -r ${TRACES}/openvpn_udp_tls-auth.pcap /home/jl/zeek-spicy-openvpn/tests/.tmp/analyzer.openvpnhmac/openvpnhmac.zeek >openvpn.out’ failed unexpectedly (exit code 1)
% cat .stderr

[ 50%] analyzer.openvpnhmac256 … failed
% ‘zeek -C -r ${TRACES}/openvpn_udp_hmac_256.pcap /home/jl/zeek-spicy-openvpn/tests/.tmp/analyzer.openvpnhmac256/openvpnhmac256.zeek >openvpn.out’ failed unexpectedly (exit code 1)
% cat .stderr

[ 66%] analyzer.openvpntcp … failed
% ‘zeek -C -r ${TRACES}/openvpn_tcp_nontlsauth.pcap /home/jl/zeek-spicy-openvpn/tests/.tmp/analyzer.openvpntcp/openvpntcp.zeek >openvpn.out’ failed unexpectedly (exit code 1)
% cat .stderr

[ 83%] analyzer.openvpntcphmac … failed
% ‘zeek -C -r ${TRACES}/openvpn-tcp-tls-auth.pcap /home/jl/zeek-spicy-openvpn/tests/.tmp/analyzer.openvpntcphmac/openvpntcphmac.zeek >openvpn.out’ failed unexpectedly (exit code 1)
% cat .stderr

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and/or privileged material intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.